Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

They're looking great brother! Glad they are flowering for you now. Is the weather still so hot there?
How's your Peyote and the rest of your indoor curing? :passitleft:

Τhank you bro, yhea here now is the center of summer. The sun is strong aand hot. The girls drink every day something.
I have new look now for the wether. New pants!!!! This help the roots for sunny days!
44ρ5555.jpg
78900-.jpg

Peyote men stuck in 62% and now i hade the last 70-80grams for August. Deep smoke fruit stuff. Very good for night, 1-2 hours before sleep.

Nice idea on the pot covers brother, i'm sure the roots are feeling much better now :yahoo:

Hello friends!!! Sunny days in Greece and the plants was growth more. Flower phase was starting and everythink is good and healthy. Some burns only downstairs but nothink bud. Rhino Skin is good stuff for hot days.
Yesterday my friend Thanasis, give me a gift. Vaporizer for Heaven. Its the first time to use like this5678hh.jpg5678yy.jpgr54666.jpg.

Hello friends!!! Sunny days in Greece and the plants was growth more. Flower phase was starting and everythink is good and healthy. Some burns only downstairs but nothink bud. Rhino Skin is good stuff for hot days.
Yesterday my friend Thanasis, give me a gift. Vaporizer for Heaven. Its the first time to use like this5678hh.jpg5678yy.jpgr54666.jpg.
It's fun to have a generous friend!

Hello dudes!1! The tempurature is normaly last 2 days for summer. 29, 30 max.The plants flowering healthy! Yesterday i sprayed pirethrins for pests control and today neem oil with sillica. Neem i am useing couple of times 2 or3 yet.
tyty6.jpgiii8.jpg

They've got nice and big brother! Nice vaporizer! Did it work well?

Thank you bro, yea i am vapeing. meabye is chinese shit.!. I dont like much, rolling is better.
Good luck in your grow!! When you stoped neem oil outdoor men?
It probably is chinese shit - but i also do not enjoy vaping near to as much as rolling one.
It's probably best to stop neem sprays before your plants are in full-bloom. Are the bugs still hassling you?

:passitleft: How's the weather been in Greece? Still hot as hell?

Yea men rolling is better! i stoped neem oil next days. The plant is in the foto. yesterday i watered and feed them.
Honey rock today morning, i see some wellow shadows in the leaves upstairs. Its not bugs!! Like nutrient burn i think????Help
445566.jpg

Could it be from the heat? Although I am careful, at noon I lower my tent. I lift her again for 2 hours in the afternoon until the sun goes down and then lower her again for the night. How do I make a flash to clear the dirt and measure the ph in the wastewater? Then I start again fertilizer from the beginning. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom