Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Tell me your answer I was waiting for you. I put olive oil up and I will see the effect. I wanted to get rid of the drug.
It was exactly the same kind. I fear resistance to sprays. I'm thinking of trying to make something organic. Something with nettles or garlic as I have heard. Things in my country have escaped with the mummies. Outdoor cultivation has started to become prohibitive for that reason. The problems started very early. Imagine what will happen in August. Thank you very much for being present and assistant.

Tell me your answer I was waiting for you. I put olive oil up and I will see the effect. I wanted to get rid of the drug.
It was exactly the same kind. I fear resistance to sprays. I'm thinking of trying to make something organic. Something with nettles or garlic as I have heard. Things in my country have escaped with the mummies. Outdoor cultivation has started to become prohibitive for that reason. The problems started very early. Imagine what will happen in August. Thank you very much for being present and assistant.

I've also heard they do not like garlic, so go ahead and try and make an organic solution - that is a better option than using pesticides. I hope you come right bro, let me know as i'm always looking for more organic alternatives! :ganjamon:

I've also heard they do not like garlic, so go ahead and try and make an organic solution - that is a better option than using pesticides. I hope you come right bro, let me know as i'm always looking for more organic alternatives! :ganjamon:

Morning gentleman an organic solution you say.......... :snowboating:

4x garlic cloves chopped.
4-6x hot chilies chopped.
Add 1lt water

Boil on low heat for 45min then remove from heat and strain off the liquid then add

1x tbl spoon cooking oil
1x tbl spoon dishwashing liquid

And mix all together then spray your plants every 2-3 days depending how bad the problem is brothers.....

After two days with neem oil and soap wash.
hr65afterMites2day.jpghr65e6e5e.jpghr65jgug.jpghr65jjyu8.jpg
To day i am checking the plants. I think the mites was gone. Maybe they afraid me i dont now.:Rasta::Rasta:

Beautiful plants Godfather

Thank you my friend! I try to keep them as low as I can. Let me ask you something? They have already seen hair that shows the sex and is 72 days from seed. When can I start to pour phosphorus and potassium? Some say the 21st of June. Apply?

I'd wait until you see the plant growth slow down and it starts concentrating on flower development. What are you feeding them now?

Irie thank you. Now i feed them with Hesi.Nl fertillizers. "Tnt, Root Complex, Power zyme and Supervit."
In flowering time i use "Bloom complex, Boost and Phosphorus Plus."
button_starterbox_aarde_-EN_12233.png
And here some fresh organic rosemary mix that i make for mites and any animal. 2-3 days fermentation and shuffle is needed .
44HpRdfm.jpg
Thank's again dude!!
This order is made by my friend Tzorge in the greek our forum 420!! Organic posts.

Nice bro let's hope that mix keeps any bugs away! :ganjamon:

Good evening my friends. I made another defoliation today because it was stuffed old and there was not enough sunlight. In the evening I will sprinkle all the plants with neem oil. Haze is girl. Honey they dont see yet. I am going to use the new organic rosmary spray next days!!

Hello dudes, mites was back the bastards. Now is every plant even in the auto. I sprayed again and again and again with neem oil every day. It does not bother me, as long as they can grow up. May I put all the remaining plants on the balcony to finish? Aloe, ointment, thyme, oregano and some other flowers.

Back
Top Bottom