New Canadian Grower

Yes, it is a form of hydroponics. I have a DIY automatic watering system that comes on up to three times per day. The coco/perlite lets the excess nutrient solution drain away, while holding enough to sustain the plant. It also provides lots of air space so the roots have access to oxygen. I only need to open the tent once or twice a week to check the plants, and remove the excess solution.
Same kinda Setup as you linked? That sounds amazing....

:420::420:

I couldn't agree bro purple is everything nice. I got another seedsman order en route this is what I got coming.
View media item 1713993

I was also gifted these beans plus more from a another wicked grower here.
View media item 1713992

I am about 3 hrs north of Toronto. So welcome to the magazine. I gave been here for about 3 years learning at my pace. I am starting a new journey myself soon this winter. I will be dropping beans in coco soon. Led indoor fo sho.

Hit me up anytime always here to help and support my Canadians.

Much love buddy.
Purple, tris, and everything nice. That’s looking amazing... making me want to start another order... that Alaskan Purple sounds sexual...
this your first time In coco? I’ll need to follow along! Which led have you gone with?
Sounds great to me buddy! Thank you for that!
Right back at you Bro ❤️

Purple, tris, and everything nice. That’s looking amazing... making me want to start another order... that Alaskan Purple sounds sexual...
this your first time In coco? I’ll need to follow along! Which led have you gone with?
Sounds great to me buddy! Thank you for that!
Right back at you Bro ❤
I have done coco a few times times now.

I'm all over the place lol

Led I have a fusion board to start my plants 76.8 watts white light full spectrum. By fantom photo designs.

And I have my unit farm ufo120 cree cob led.for later flower but thinking of ordering a mars sp125 to replace the unit farm ufo 120

Thanks for popping in! I’m headed to Edmonton for a conference coming up! I’m coming up late October... wonder how the weather will be!
Hope to see more of you :)
Im new so I will have loads of questions for many to answer! If you know anyone from the Toronto or GTA send them my way! Need some local growing pals

Very cool!! I work in the general Edmonton area. I’ve also worked on the 25,26, and 27 floor of the stantec tower. It was crazy to think there was another 40+ floors above me :laughtwo:

It’s been really cold this past week, we actually saw that white stuff flying yesterday. It’s all melted but it’s a sad realization that winter is right around the corner!! (Where did summer go?) oh right we didn’t get much of one this year, we had 35+ days of rain and not seeing the sun. It sucked, I hope we get a warm winter.

Questions are good!! Answers usually follow! That means your learning!!

I built my own grow tent. It was originally 2’ deep, 32” wide, 4’ tall. Then I made it 5’ tall. Worked great for two plants.

Then I re-built my tent again, making it, 2’ deep 4’ wide, and 6’ 2” tall.

I have three plants crammed into that tent. I want to try for four next, but they will have to be much smaller plants.

Swing on by my journal to have a look if your interested. Located in my signature.

I know a lot of people for the T dot area. Most of them live here now but, they came straight from Toronto.

See you soon bro

:passitleft:

i just passed 50 posts - how do you PM?

Highlight the name in a thread and click 'Start Conversation.'

/OR/

Click on 'Members' on the black menu at the top of the page,
type the name in the box 'Find Member,' click on the name when it appears, and
click 'Start Conversation.'

Very cool!! I work in the general Edmonton area. I’ve also worked on the 25,26, and 27 floor of the stantec tower. It was crazy to think there was another 40+ floors above me :laughtwo:

It’s been really cold this past week, we actually saw that white stuff flying yesterday. It’s all melted but it’s a sad realization that winter is right around the corner!! (Where did summer go?) oh right we didn’t get much of one this year, we had 35+ days of rain and not seeing the sun. It sucked, I hope we get a warm winter.

Questions are good!! Answers usually follow! That means your learning!!

I built my own grow tent. It was originally 2’ deep, 32” wide, 4’ tall. Then I made it 5’ tall. Worked great for two plants.

Then I re-built my tent again, making it, 2’ deep 4’ wide, and 6’ 2” tall.

I have three plants crammed into that tent. I want to try for four next, but they will have to be much smaller plants.

Swing on by my journal to have a look if your interested. Located in my signature.

I know a lot of people for the T dot area. Most of them live here now but, they came straight from Toronto.

See you soon bro

:passitleft:
That’s not the type of high I like lol. I work either in a basement, first or second floor. Not the biggest fan of huge buildings, not trying to get stuck in an elevator lol.

I saw that on the news! That’s mental, what is going on overnight there. I am not prepared for snow. It seems like I was just shoveling... it’s nearly Halloween...then it’s time for snow. That’s a rough summer. Mine went by as well, but we had a fair bit of sun thankfully!

Eh, seems we’ve got ourselves a craftsman! I’ll head over there and see what you’re cooking up! Maybe if you’re ever back in Toronto we can trade beans ;)

See you soon man ✌️

That’s not the type of high I like lol. I work either in a basement, first or second floor. Not the biggest fan of huge buildings, not trying to get stuck in an elevator lol.

I saw that on the news! That’s mental, what is going on overnight there. I am not prepared for snow. It seems like I was just shoveling... it’s nearly Halloween...then it’s time for snow. That’s a rough summer. Mine went by as well, but we had a fair bit of sun thankfully!

Eh, seems we’ve got ourselves a craftsman! I’ll head over there and see what you’re cooking up! Maybe if you’re ever back in Toronto we can trade beans ;)

See you soon man ✌

My friend built the parapits on the roof of that building. I wish I could have helped them. That would of been a site I never would be able to see again. 66 floors up. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, happy to have you over there!! See you over there soon.. :thumb:

It snowed again last night, this time it stuck.

90C24632-044F-4A9B-AA19-0BDB97AAFC55.jpeg

If I’m ever in the area, I most certainly will. I’ve got two Blue Cookie seeds I’m willing to trade lol :thumb:

My friend built the parapits on the roof of that building. I wish I could have helped them. That would of been a site I never would be able to see again. 66 floors up. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, happy to have you over there!! See you over there soon.. :thumb:

It snowed again last night, this time it stuck.

90C24632-044F-4A9B-AA19-0BDB97AAFC55.jpeg

If I’m ever in the area, I most certainly will. I’ve got two Blue Cookie seeds I’m willing to trade lol :thumb:
I could imagine that being a magnificent view. Did he take pictures of that? That would be really neat.

I’m not sure if I’m looking forward to coming with that snow tbh lol. Forget the snow man. I’m not prepared

@Lowded118 @Lungren

We’ve got another calgarian! :ciao:

@BB48 yeah we’ve had a crazy weird summer this year. I’m a lil farther north then you are, and that white stuff has been flying periodically through out the entire day.
haha nice!
we just got our snow dump here last night
seems to be melting away pretty quick though

I could imagine that being a magnificent view. Did he take pictures of that? That would be really neat.

I’m not sure if I’m looking forward to coming with that snow tbh lol. Forget the snow man. I’m not prepared
Yeah man! He’s got pictures! He said it was scary as hell, and if had the chance to do it again, he wouldn’t, but it was a neat experience he said.

I’ve got pictures from the 26th, but it’s not as impressive.

E84569F0-6B17-46BF-B065-18F944DAD569.jpeg

That’s early in the morning, looking over the Oilers hockey arena.

Here’s another one for kicks and giggles.

23390BC8-D6DC-4F67-ACC7-18948D299F16.jpeg

Don’t worry about the snow, it will come and go 4 times before it actually sticks.

Down south, near Lethbridge, they got hit hard!

Thanks for stopping by my journal! It was good to see you!

Yeah man! He’s got pictures! He said it was scary as hell, and if had the chance to do it again, he wouldn’t, but it was a neat experience he said.

I’ve got pictures from the 26th, but it’s not as impressive.

E84569F0-6B17-46BF-B065-18F944DAD569.jpeg

That’s early in the morning, looking over the Oilers hockey arena.

Here’s another one for kicks and giggles.

23390BC8-D6DC-4F67-ACC7-18948D299F16.jpeg

Don’t worry about the snow, it will come and go 4 times before it actually sticks.

Down south, near Lethbridge, they got hit hard!

Thanks for stopping by my journal! It was good to see you!

That’s crazy! I often wonder how crane operators cope with that. Would be a long way up and down multiple times a day- unless you bring lunch. But pretty lonely

You a big hockey guy? If so who’s your team?

I’ll be stopping by frequently! You got some mean looking plants! I’ll need to post a intro at some point

longjohns

Lol I’ve already got them on, won’t come off till spring! Lol multiple pairs of course :rofl:

That’s crazy! I often wonder how crane operators cope with that. Would be a long way up and down multiple times a day- unless you bring lunch. But pretty lonely

You a big hockey guy? If so who’s your team?

I’ll be stopping by frequently! You got some mean looking plants! I’ll need to post a intro at some point

Yeah they pack up a lunch to the crane, only come down when they need to use the bathroom. That’s an interesting job to say the least.

I agree with lonely, but you get a walk talky to talk to the riggers, so it’s not all that lonely. I also think they work in 4 hour shifts or something like that.

I am a hockey fan indeed!

I’ve got two teams, Pittsburgh in the east and Edmonton in the west. If they play each other, I’ve been known to wear a Pittsburgh jersey to the oilers arena lol

Lol I’ve already got them on, won’t come off till spring! Lol multiple pairs of course :rofl:

Yeah they pack up a lunch to the crane, only come down when they need to use the bathroom. That’s an interesting job to say the least.

I agree with lonely, but you get a walk talky to talk to the riggers, so it’s not all that lonely. I also think they work in 4 hour shifts or something like that.

I am a hockey fan indeed!

I’ve got two teams, Pittsburgh in the east and Edmonton in the west. If they play each other, I’ve been known to wear a Pittsburgh jersey to the oilers arena lol
I’m over here sweating my cahunas off in Greece. Not looking forward to coming home

I mean pissing into the wind could be fun. Golden showers for all ;) just kidding leave those for R Kelly

They also make pretty good loot from what I hear.

Yikes eh, not a Toronto Fan. I mean I can’t really watch the leafs anymore. But they’ll always be my team. Hopefully I can hit the 50 post mark soon, I’d like the ability to message lol

Back
Top Bottom