Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Good-hearted friends! ΥΤΦ i need realy help here to stop the problem, please!!!!! Yesterday I drank the plants and uploaded half a grow{tnt complex 3ml/l}. The leaves were stretched but the subject with yellowing went to the 2 plants. If it is not followed by the pests, then there is a lack of potassium. It's the last choice I think but a little early you do not say?
3pc3.jpgpc1.jpgpc2.jpgpc4.jpgpc5.jpgpc6.jpg
I am useing the same program indoor without any problems!!!

Here we are dudes.
They're looking great Godfather! :ganjamon: Looks like you are doing a good job controlling the pests. I'd agree with you guys and say the yellowing may be some potassium deficiencies even though it may feel early, maaybe this is the plant telling you that it wants to focus on flowering and bloom nutes.
You're going to have loads of bud with your indoor harvest coming up, and this not long after that. Keeping busy! :passitleft:

Irie my friend, thank you very much!! Every 3 days neem oil out there! Outdoors harvest take along. Late September mid Octomber . My Peyote was ready, 2-3 days and cut! Outdoor i am starting Bloom nutrients and will see.
Thanks for answers, i try for the best with my plants!!

Hello my friends and goodmorning! The sun is too hot here 40c. I think that is the problem for wellowing leaves and burn. What can i do for this. Now i watered every 2 days 2 liters, no 4 every 3-4 days. I think is better for that climate. And if someone now some cure for this problem please??
Any one now something about cannacure for hot tempurature?

Back
Top Bottom