Fanleaf Tries For A TLO, True Living Organics, Grow With 6 Plants

Lights just came on for the day, also gave them the first finishing tea that Rev recommends. Brewed for about 30 hours. If anyone wants that recipe just let me know!
Here are a few shots of the Malauwi x Panama Monster!

Here is a shot of the Lemon Kush Headband...

Black Russian

...Nice... :thumb:...luv' the color on the Black Russian...how's your DDA's?...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Just waiting for it to finish. It's well flowered but buds still immature yet. I'll grab a picture as soon as I head back down there. I must say though, I have grown about 12 of the DD's and this one stayed tiny compared to the other dozen. Big buds but small plant.

@Emilya do you think it would be wise to water these 6 TLO's with a dose of recharge next watering? I have been experimenting with it on a few others and it really seems to be one of those few products that do what they say. Would there be any big reason not too?

...Nice... :thumb:...luv' the color on the Black Russian...how's your DDA's?...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Gonna be a small plant. One of the smallest auto yields I've ever had and probably around 1-1.5oz but shes looking good in her 1/2 TLO 1/2 Promix.

@Emilya do you think it would be wise to water these 6 TLO's with a dose of recharge next watering? I have been experimenting with it on a few others and it really seems to be one of those few products that do what they say. Would there be any big reason not too?
I see no downside to doing this and agree with you that they are exactly what they say they are... that is a great product, especially at its price. I am going to add it every week to 10 days... it is too easy not to.

Gonna be a small plant. One of the smallest auto yields I've ever had and probably around 1-1.5oz but shes looking good in her 1/2 TLO 1/2 Promix.

...Yeah, my 2 are not gonna' win any yield contests...conditions have been less than desirable...frikken COLD and a nasty fungus gnat infestation...:rolleyes:...never had them before...they sure are annoying...I hoping the DD's put on some weight in the next couple weeks...

#1...

...#2...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Yeah, my 2 are not gonna' win any yield contests...conditions have been less than desirable...frikken COLD and a nasty fungus gnat infestation...:rolleyes:...never had them before...they sure are annoying...I hoping the DD's put on some weight in the next couple weeks...

#1...

...#2...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Wow, yours is looking and growing exactly like Fast Buds Crystal meth! That strain is always loose and sparse and almost black. My DD's are usually pretty bulky.

...I'm relatively new to auto's,but have had enuff' success to continue playing with them until it warms up enuff' for the main grow(best result was 4 zips off a Malawi Gold)... had planned to top one of these, but with them throwing pistils so early, threw me off...I've read that they're not great yielders, but the end product is worth it...the purple stems and dark flowers are kinda kewl, and the pistils just stand out in contrast...I'll prolly try a couple more next spring if the smoke agree's with us...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...I'm relatively new to auto's,but have had enuff' success to continue playing with them until it warms up enuff' for the main grow(best result was 4 zips off a Malawi Gold)... had planned to top one of these, but with them throwing pistils so early, threw me off...I've read that they're not great yielders, but the end product is worth it...the purple stems and dark flowers are kinda kewl, and the pistils just stand out in contrast...I'll prolly try a couple more next spring if the smoke agree's with us...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
And the smell is unlike any weed ever.

so sorry all. I'm fine. I've just been spread really thin lately. Between work, this grow as well as a large outdoor grow I got pulled into and a short vacay in Canada it's just been run run.
Sorry you guys had to miss so much of the last bit but here is a few updates.
Going into 9 weeks of flowering the Black Russians are done and being trimmed up as I type this with sticky "trim fingers". The trichomes are all cloudy and that's where I like em so none are degraded.

I have tested a few small buds I pulled last week and quick dried for only that week. Very potent! Very tasty! This TLO grown strain is every bit as potent as any synthetic strains I have grown. I will give a more detailed smoke report after the rest is trimmed and properly dried and cured.

Malauwi X Panama cannot hold herself up anymore. In this picture you cannot see half of her top branches that are laying on her sisters. This picture was last week. She has progressed considerably since.
wow... that's 2l sized. I can't wait to fire up these lights. I may do it despite house hunting... I think I will be perfectly legal in a few more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom